What would you say to a new developer?
What do you wish someone had told you when you were just starting out?
What is the one piece of advice you wish you could share with new developers today?
I’m actively seeking guest posts from developers everywhere (see this example guest post). I’ve had guest posts from people who have been developing for 2 months and 20+ years. Everyone has something to teach.
General guidelines for guest posts:
- 200 to 1500 words long (but longer is fine)
- Focused on providing value to new software developers
- Written like a letter
- Can be a re-post of content you’ve written elsewhere; please let me know if that is the case
- Please, no commercial content (this isn’t a pitch site)
- In addition to the content, I’ll need a bio blurb and a link
- A word doc, URL, email or shared google doc all work for delivering it
The audience is developers who are newer in their career. Based on mailing list signups, it is primarily developers with less than five years of experience. In the first half of 2020, the site averaged approximately 8300 visitors per month. Every post is delivered to over 200 email subscribers as well.
If this seems interesting, shoot me a message with your name, email and a short description of what you’d like to say to new developers everywhere. I’m happy to have you bounce a couple ideas off me if you’d like. I’ll be in touch!