What would you say to a new developer?
What do you wish someone had told you when you were just starting out?
I’m actively seeking guest posts from developers everywhere (see example guest post). I’ve had guest posts from people who have been developing for 2 months and 20 years. Everyone has something to teach.
General guidelines for guest posts:
- 200 to 1500 words long (longer is fine)
- Focused on providing value to new software developers
- Written like a letter
- Can be a re-post of content you’ve written elsewhere, just let me know if that is the case
- No commercial content (this isn’t a pitch site)
- You need to provide a bio and a link
- Getting it to me via word doc, url, email or shared google doc all work
If this seems interesting and reasonable, shoot me a message with your name, email and a short description of what you’d like to say to new developers everywhere. I’m happy to have you bounce a couple ideas off me if you’d like. I’ll be in touch!